[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Failed to delete ProcessInstance due to foreign key cons

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 31 12:16:39 EDT 2009

If you have customized it, you probably did this by checking out the source. I cannot imagine the differences to be so big that you cannot fairly easily update your version to the latest source. If so... I think you have to manually find differences in the source (with help from Jira maybe) that might explain why it does work with Martin and not with you. It is kind of difficult (besides not having the time) to help you find issues in "your version"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247318#4247318

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247318