[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss Instance Shutdown Problem

siwelb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 31 13:31:40 EDT 2009

I currently have two separate instances of JBoss installed on a Linux server - v4.2.2 and v4.0.4. When I start v4.2.2, I use the command "sudo ./run.sh -b 0.0.0.0" so that it will listen on all ports. However, I only bind v4.0.4 to localhost when I start it up because I am only going to be using it for API calls. Both start fine, but when I cd to v4.0.4 bin directory and try to shut it down using the command "sudo ./shutdown -s localhost", it shuts v4.2.2 down which is a major problem because then the web site is inaccessible.  Just wondered if anyone might have a solution or suggestion.

Oh, btw, sorry if this topic has every come up - I tried searching but got an error.

Thanks,
Brian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247331#4247331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247331