[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Injecting a classloader

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 31 15:30:21 EDT 2009

"david.lloyd at jboss.com" wrote : Hmm, okay, it's starting to make sense.  Essentially what I want is the ability for someone to put a jboss-logging.xml in their deployment unit somewhere, and if it contains a certain tag, then all that deployment unit's classloaders and children's classloaders will be registered with a callback that I specify somewhere.

Perhaps you can make use of ModuleRegistry:
 - http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/jboss-cl/trunk/classloading/src/main/java/org/jboss/classloading/spi/dependency/ModuleRegistry.java
where we would do incallback on it in ClassLoading:
 - http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/jboss-cl/trunk/classloading/src/main/java/org/jboss/classloading/spi/dependency/ClassLoading.java
 - http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/branches/Branch_5_x/server/src/etc/conf/all/bootstrap/classloader.xml

"david.lloyd at jboss.com" wrote :
  | It looks like I won't be able to use the simple BeanMetaDataFactory that I was using before to do this though - unless I can use "inject fromContext" somehow?
Why wouldn't you be able to use "inject fromContext"?

But I still fail to see what exactly you're trying to do. :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247345#4247345

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247345