[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: No classloader provider, jboss 5.0.0

pelirr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 1 03:06:47 EDT 2009

Hello, I have changed the entry in messaging-jboss-bean-xml and the error "WARN [JBossASSecurityMetadataStore] WARNING! POTENTIAL SECURITY RISK..." is solved. Thank you very much. I try to see the second error by internet ("WARN [AnnotationCreator] No ClassLoader provided, using TCCL: org.jboss.managed.api.annotation.ManagementComponent ") but I haven't seen anything that help me. So I wait for your help.  Thanks again, and regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234372#4234372

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234372