[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Please Help Deployment the weirdest error I ever had in

dakiar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 1 05:15:15 EDT 2009

I changed inside the run.sh script to the following:
JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Dprogram.name=$PROGNAME -verbose:class"

Is this correct?

To get the following new message in the OUT log:

15:40:00,504 INFO [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/recks, warUrl=file:/usr/jboss/server/all/tmp/deploy/tmp53270recks.war/
[Loaded com.capgemini.in.recks.util.DBUtility] ( this is the class which drops the error, and I changed but it is still running an old version of )

should I get even more messages than this ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234405#4234405

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234405