[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Web Services failing after deployment or restart

martynl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 1 09:31:16 EDT 2009

Hi,

We are encountering a very strange problem with JBoss. We have a number of applications deployed to JBoss using annotated EJB3 web services. Most work 100% fine except for one. Every time we deploy an unrelated app or restart the server, this 1 application keeps dropping the web service. Redeploy that particular application again and the web service is back. I have checked the logs and not seen anything strange happen. The applications deploy and load as would be expected. Is there a possible reason for this strange behaviour as it affects only this 1 application every time.

Kind Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234464#4234464

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234464