[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: spi.NotBoundException

kwesy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 1 11:35:42 EDT 2009

Hi, all
I have the same problem too. I try to retrieve a SessionBean from a service (SAR) at startup time.

>From a Web Controller

  | InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext();
  | 		GroupManagerLocal groupEJB = (GroupManagerLocal) ctx.lookup(GroupManagerLocal.JNDI_NAME);

jboss-service.xml
 <depends>jboss.j2ee:jar=Middleware.jar,name=UserManagerBean,service=EJB3</depends>
  | <depends>jboss.j2ee:jar=Middleware.jar,name=GroupManagerBean,service=EJB3</depends>

STACK TRACE

17:24:37,274 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Start: name=mib:service=MibScheduleService state=Create mode=Manual requiredState=In

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234510#4234510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234510