[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - InputTextCallback question

abickford4523 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 1 22:40:10 EDT 2009

Do I need to implement a custom callback handler in order to accept another string of input information from our FORM based login page, or can my custom login module that extends AbstractServerLoginModule just simply create a 3rd callback in the callback handlers array (in addition to NameCallback & PasswordCallback) that is of type TextInputCallback and expect to get the additional string?

Do I need to give the input text a special name in our form in order for the TextInputCallback handler to find it?

We're using JBoss AS 5.1.0.

Thanks,
Andre

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234590#4234590