[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Fastest way to migrate mbean services (with dependencies) to

chtimi2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 2 04:33:59 EDT 2009

I'm trying to migrate our ear application from JBoss 4.2.3GA to 5.1.0GA.
The problem is that it looks like the microcontainer seems to ignore the "depends" relationships specified in META-INF/jboss-service.xml

I don't want to use POJO services for now (unless i absolutely have to), i just want to make the dependencies work as fast as possible.

I didn't see anything specifically about this problem in the forums or wiki so any ideas? From what i read i guess (but i might be wrong) that by default MC is considering my "depends" satisfied when the bean depended on is created, not when it is fully started.
How and where to specify that i want the same dependencies as on JBoss 4?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234625#4234625

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234625