[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Fastest way to migrate mbean services (with dependencies

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 2 05:58:56 EDT 2009

<depends>jboss.j2ee:module=NavineoDock.jar,service=EJB3</depends>
  | 	    <depends>jboss.j2ee:ear=Navineo.ear,jar=ModuleHORA.jar,service=EJB3</depends>

I guess the MBean names have changed in AS-5.x which leads to these exceptions.

What does the JMX console show for these deployments? The logs show that the MBean names are (an example):

jboss.j2ee:ear=Navineo.ear,jar=ModuleHORA.jar,name=AlgoHoraDonneesTestCreatorFacade,service=EJB3

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234653#4234653

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234653