[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: creating non-transactional JMS connection factory

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 3 04:47:01 EDT 2009

"saiya-jin" wrote : ok my fault,
  | I wanted to say we ALREADY have defined our own JMS connection factory, which seems to be transactional by default. What we need to set is explicitly turn of transactional behavior for this one.
  | I hope i made myself more clear

In JMS there is no such thing as a non transactional connection factory. It is JMS *sesions* that are transactional or not.

You determine whether a session is transactional when you create it (see the JMS javadoc).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234870#4234870

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234870