[jboss-user] I get the message "Queue full, discarding item" at jboss startup time

Arif Pathan apathan at netspend.com
Wed Jun 3 12:28:38 EDT 2009

I have been using JBoss version 4.2.2 for some time now. Since last
couple of days, I've started seeing the message "Queue full, discarding
item" printed out on stdout (get multiple of these). These messages show
up before JBoss finishes initializing. I've tried searching the web,
jboss source, etc. but to no avail. Any pointers would be greatly
appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

arif

Confidentiality Notice!
This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other
writings are confidential and are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) identified above. This message may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure under applicable law. If the receiver of this
information is not the intended recipient, or the employee, or
agent responsible for delivering the information to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this information
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in
error, please notify the sender by return email and delete the
electronic transmission, including all attachments from your
system.