[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - How to send to remote JMS provider using JBossMQ

weinfie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 3 16:13:12 EDT 2009

Using JB 4.2.3, I would like to code a sample client that uses JBossMQ to send a message to a remote JMS provider listening on a socket.

I have configured a local queue reference in jbossmq-destinations-service.xml and an additional connection factory mbean for a remote provider (with url and port) in jms-ds.xml.

Client program is referencing both of the above but message is put to local JBoss q.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235110#4235110

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235110