[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Bind cache with jndi

gsoing do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 4 05:19:20 EDT 2009

Hi,

I want my cache shared between several application on the same jboss. And I need this cache to be replicate between different JVM.

@manik I do not use HAJNDI but local JNDI and I still have the NotSerializableException, I think the two service have the same interface for compatibility purpose.

anonymous wrote :
  | On the other hand what's the point of putting a replicated cache in JNDI because you can create an handler to it from any JVM you want to. Perhaps serializing+unserializing is more efficient than creating a new handler, but again there's the advantage of not loosing replication events.

I don't see what you mean by handler.

Thanks for you comments
--
Guillaume