[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem deploying JBPM4.0.0.Beta2 on JBOSS 5.0.1.GA

dabster2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 4 07:53:54 EDT 2009

I use Spring Web Services in the WAR file, but I do not use Spring for injection or anything else regarding JBPM.

I agree it looks like a classloader problem and I've checked many times if I have more than one JBPM in my classpath. I have not included more than one myself and I do not believe that JBoss 5.0.1.GA includes JBPM.

I think the error happens when JBPM tries to read the jpdl.xml file. It might use some binding class from the JBoss container library, rather than one I should supply. So the problem might be figuring out which libraries I need to include other than those I have mentioned?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235303#4235303

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235303