[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Developing custom themes for jboss portal

ariel_red do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 4 08:18:20 EDT 2009

I have done some simply work.I can share it.I create WAR file with these contents:
   1. a directory called images with some pictures in it.
   2. a directory called WEB-INF with two files,portal-  themes.xml and web.xml in it.
   3. a file called my_style.css.

The content of portal-themes.xml is required to make some configuration,example:

   mytheme

The content of web.xml is empty.

I place the war package in the root directory of portal.When portal is deployed,you can see the effect.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235314#4235314

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235314