[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Several ProcessInstance version in the same application

jc7442 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 4 08:24:24 EDT 2009

Hi,

I want to use several ProcessInstance in the same application. I use the Execution service to start my process instance
executionService.startProcessInstanceByKey("myProcess");

According to the javadoc in starts the ProcessInstance according to the latest version of the process definition. In some cases, I'd like to start a process instance with an older version pf the process definition.

I do not find how to do that using the ExceutionService and JBPM/JPDL 4.0beta2.

How can I start my process with an older version ?

When I have an execution instance how can I chech its version ?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235319#4235319

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235319