[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Clustering issue in Jboss Portal 2.6.2

rinku05 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 4 11:10:46 EDT 2009

I am trying clustering on Jboss Portal 2.6.2 with AS 4.0.5 and Apache mod_jk as load balancer. One instance is running on Physical machine and other on Virtual Machine. When starting the server, these are not able to see each other and forming to seperate clusters.

I was able to set the clustering for application running on two seperate physical machine but not on physical-virtual combination.

Is some other configuration is requiered for physical-virtual combination?

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235413#4235413

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235413