[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss Production mode

wzkl52 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 4 12:04:54 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am having some troubles with JBoss 5, when I deploy the same applications by 3 or 4 times my vfs which contains 5Gb is going to 90%.

I am starting my Jboss by running ./run.sh 0.0.0.0 I dont think this is right for development, but How can I start JBoss as production mode?

I think on production mode the behaviour can be different.

This is the directory that is growing so fast.
JBOSS_HOME/server/default/tmp/vfs-nested.tmp

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235438#4235438

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235438