[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: ClientLoginModule in a multi-threaded swing client

deepakbyu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 4 19:10:50 EDT 2009

I'm running into this same issue. I am developing remote services for a swing client using JBoss 5.01. The problem does pop up when the the LoginContext login() is called from a thread. We currently have a thread that handles the login, and other threads that handle subsequent calls. Any ideas on how this might be resolved?

Someone I know did mention this could have to do with some data being stored in ThreadLocal on login().

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235507#4235507

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235507