[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Socket timeout exception handler

suresh_muthu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 5 04:11:07 EDT 2009

Is there a generic way to handle "Socket timed out" exception? Can we add a listener like JMS Exception listener? I see that SocketClientInvoker.handleException is handling the exception. Is there a way to add listener that gets notified on exceptions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235551#4235551

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235551