[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - configuring Jboss XACML

xacmltester do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 5 17:17:55 EDT 2009

Hi, I am trying to figure how to configure JBoss -- XACML package. I wond very much appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction here. I have looked at every documentation at JBoss, on the JBoss forums, and searched in Google. I found only the following information about this new package (see below). What I am looking for is what I need to what I need to set up for XACML package to work.
My Questions are:
1. Such as dev. framework Studio, do I need to install JBoss Authorization Server, for example? )

2.  how I should configure Apache, Tomcat, and do I need them ?
3. What kind of rational database I should use and how to configure that one, and do I need one?
4. What is the difference between jbossxacml-2.0.3.jar and jboss-xacml-2.0.2.GA.jar packages?

I understand that this package is fairly new. Below is the information that I have gathered so far. See below.

***. main site for JBoss XACML with source code and docs, javadocs
http://www.jboss.org/jbosssecurity/download/index.html

***actual JBoss XACML documentation
http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbosssecurity/freezone/releases/jbossxacml/2.0.2.GA/guide/pdf/jbossxacml.pdf

*** documentation about JBoss Authorization Server
that it is related to XACML
http://blog.jboss-portal.org/2009/02/jboss-authorization-server-public.html

**** JBoss Security > Downloads > JBoss XACML Libraries
packages jbossxacml-2.0.3
http://www.jboss.org/jbosssecurity/downloads/JBoss%20XACML/

I would very much appreciate your reply with possible references that can answer my questions above. Thank you!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235756#4235756

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235756