[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM Nested Fork/Joins Doesn't seem to work

philsegal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 5 20:19:04 EDT 2009

I am using nested fork/joins, I have 1 within the other. The Fork works, and i get two open tasks visible. However, neither join seems to work and I cannot work out why. Is this a restriction within JBPM? Is there any way to have nested fork/joins?

When I remove the internal fork/joins and just have a normal start -> fork -> 2 tasks in parallel -> join -> task -> end, it proceeds just fine. But with the inner f/j, it seems to wait on the join, rather than proceeding to the next task.

Any ideas?

Many thanks
Phil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235764#4235764