[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Could not obtain connection error in Server Log view

brianstclair do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 6 21:34:45 EDT 2009

After successfully starting a JBoss 4.2.3.GA server in Eclipse, and selecting Show In > Server Log, I see two warning messages in the server log:

"Could not obtain connection to any of these urls: localhost:1099"

"jmx not bound"

Are these warnings avoidable?  Even the JBoss documentation for the JBoss AS perspective shows them in the screenshot for the Server Log.

I haven't run into any functional issues, it's just bugging me and I'd like to NOT see warning messages if possible.

Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

Brian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235813#4235813

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235813