[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM Nested Fork/Joins Doesn't seem to work

philsegal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 7 16:17:59 EDT 2009

Im not sure whether the signalling of tasks ie task.signal has the save behaviour as the direct signalling on the token object. Also, is the token object uniquely identified by something other than its name? ie its path parent/child? I am trying to work out thru junits what the constraints are, but it doesnt seem to be limited to fully nested f/j's.

It is all rather bizarre. Since, I have managed to see that all child tokens of a parent token are at the join, yet the parent is still at the fork. I didnt think that this should happed.

Finally, I have seen instances where the child tokens go past the join, yet the parent token is still at the fork...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235854#4235854

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235854