[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Finding outgoing transitions - jBPM 4

DrBr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 8 08:56:21 EDT 2009

Hello,

I get a reference to my process instance as:
ProcessInstance pi = executionService.findProcessInstanceById("__MY_ID_HERE__");

First a confirmation... Is it correct to assume that I get the current state on which my process is at using: pi.findActiveActivityNames() ? I understand that in case of parallel execution, via a fork, I should be getting more than one elements here?

And a question... How can I find the list of available outgoing transitions for the particular activity on which my process instance is currently at? I see there is an Activity class that can give me that info, but can't find a way to get a reference to an Activity object via pi.findActiveActivityNames(). Any suggestions please?

thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236029#4236029

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236029