[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Cross Page wiring in JBoss

stoussaint78 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 8 09:59:36 EDT 2009

I encounter the same restriction. My use case is that I'm building an application composed by a few modules (each modules comes as a portlet package in a war).

I use some page spaces in order to compose different views of my application (base on the role or the application context (summary page, detail page)).

I can pass from one page to another but I need to instruct the target page (in fact the target portlets) for some params. So I build a sort of session Handler (DB storage) on top of synchronized by the sessionID.

I don't like that to much (should not work on distributed applications), but I don't know how to do that differently. I regret the lake of a Portal Scope variable.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236078#4236078

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236078