[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problems using timers from jbpm

miggfried do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 9 04:48:28 EDT 2009

Hi, think you for your response.

My Problem is not thy synatk of the element timer.

My problem is how to configure my jboss/jbpm to save timers.

I always get the exception if i try to save these timer (over
javax.ejb.Timer from J2EE).

I only do the following steps:

I install my jboss

i install jbpm as service in jboss

i add one line in jbpm.cfg.xml

with the correct factory

org.jbpm.scheduler.ejbtimer.EntitySchedulerServiceFactory

I always get the exception from my post entry before.

There must be something more to configure to leverage the J2EE Environment for timers

Also I can not use the websale example.

If execution arrives in an node, which has a timer i get the exception.

Do you understand my problem ..

My english is not so good

sorry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236280#4236280