[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Security Within a Cluster

vsmadmin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 9 08:52:07 EDT 2009

"bela at jboss.com" wrote : ENCRYPT is only used to encrypt clustering traffic between the cluster nodes.

  | If you want encryption between clients and JBoss AS, then you have to pick the SSL invoker, see the JBoss docs for the how-to

That's not quite the setup I have... it's like this...

  | clients-->SSL-->frontend-->middleware-->mySQL cluster

everything past the frontend is inside the Amazon EC" system, but I don't want machines internal to C2 trying to snoop traffic, so I want to encrypt it.

I have SSL between the client out on the internet and the frontend, and I can now secure the middleware machines talking to each other, but I want the communication between the frontend jboss and the middleware to be secure/encrypted as well.

Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236364#4236364

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236364