[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Finding outgoing transitions - jBPM 4

DrBr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 9 09:04:05 EDT 2009

Ok, I found a solution, here it is if anybody is interested:

  |         Configuration configuration = new Configuration();
  |         ProcessEngine processEngine = configuration.buildProcessEngine();
  |         Environment env = ((EnvironmentFactory)processEngine).openEnvironment();
  |         RepositorySession repositorySession = env.getFromCurrent(RepositorySession.class);
  |         ProcessDefinitionImpl processDefinition = (ProcessDefinitionImpl)
  |                                                     repositorySession.findProcessDefinitionById("_YOUR_ID_");
  |         Activity a = processDefinition.findActivity("_ACTIVITY_NAME_");

Once you have the Activity object, you can query it for a lot of information including the list of outgoing transitions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236371#4236371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236371