[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: integrate alfresco and jboss portal

ariel_red do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 9 23:25:37 EDT 2009

Hi,
 I have already used Rivet Logic's latest rivet AWPr (Alfresco Web script Portlet rivet). I am willing to share it.Please refer to the following link,http://wiki.rivetlogic.com/display/AWPr/Documentation.
When I have done the work, I can access to the content of  Alfresco when the web scripts is invoked by  the JBoss Portal. For example , I get the following interface :

  | AWPr Portlet
  | Folder: /Company Home
  |
  | > Data Dictionary
  | > Guest Home
  | > User Homes
  | > Sites
  | > Web Projects

But when I click the link of  'Data Dictionary' above ,I can't access to the alfresco.So I check the url to find that the port of the url is 8088 which is the port of my JBoss Portal rather than 8080 which is the port of Alfresco.
Now I haven't known whether the AWPr can implement it.
Hope it helps.
--ariel_red

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236539#4236539

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236539