[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Strange deployment with rar files instead of jar files.

nickboldt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 10 00:46:39 EDT 2009

Can't help you with the above issue (though I'm sure someone else in here can). I have one minor nitpick / piece of advice re: etiquette, however.

Saying your problem is urgent is redundant - all our issues are urgent, or we wouldn't bother to ask for help. :) The reason I mention this is that getting in the habit of trying to "level up" your issues above others can have the opposite effect. I've seen some forums (not this one, though!) where people are completely ignored if they claim their problems are urgent. Instead of coming across as desperate, you come across as whiny - it's kind of like using your ALL CAPS voice. Anyway, take that $0.02 as you will.

Incidentally, are the .rar files *actual* rar files or just jars with a .rar extension? http://filext.com/file-extension/rar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236543#4236543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236543