[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Can't get JBoss to use custom loadbalancer

heineson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 10 11:30:56 EDT 2009

Hello,

I need to write a custom loadbalancer or interceptor to route EJB requests to different servers in the cluster. The problem is I can't get JBoss to use my LB. Anyone have an idea? I am thinking maybe jboss can't find my class and therefore doesn't use it. If this is the case, where should I put the LB class?

section of jboss.xml for the clustered (stateless) bean:

  | <cluster-config>
  |         <partition-name>MyPartition</partition-name>
  |         <bean-load-balance-policy>
  |           com.acme.MyCustomBalancer
  |         </bean-load-balance-policy>
  |         <home-load-balance-policy>
  |           com.acme.MyCustomBalancer
  |         </home-load-balance-policy>
  |       </cluster-config>

And the simple LB I try to use for testing

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236772#4236772

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236772