[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Cannot find session during shutdown

philipdodds do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 10 16:15:49 EDT 2009

We are still looking into this - I had a quick question around the way in which a JBMActivation stops,  it looks like you stop delivery and then start a teardown.  As I'm following it when I choose stopDelivery on the MDB it then requested deactiveEndpoint in the reosource adapter which finally gets to call stop on the JBMActivation which sets deliveryActive to false then calls teardown on the JBMMessageHandler which releases the endpoint and closes the session.

If the message is currently being consumed shouldn't this be waiting for that transaction?  I'm wondering if this is causing the session can not be found when the in-flight transaction completes?

All help is greatly appreciated :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236832#4236832

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236832