[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM 4 - Conceptual questions regarding the IdentityService

DrBr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 11 03:18:22 EDT 2009

Hello,

this is more of a conceptual question rather than trying to dig through the API :)

I know I can create tasks, assign them to users and groups and then query for those. So, using my application-centric user-model, I can assign tasks to my users and groups without jBPM knowing anything about my own user-model structure.

So, could somebody point out some of the benefits of using jBPM's IdentityService since, to my view, I can already achieve everything I want without using it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236900#4236900

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236900