[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: cannot load classes located in WEB-INF/lib

jbosshog98 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 11 05:09:11 EDT 2009

I thought I'd add... I'd like to be able to specify in jboss-service.xml in the server/default/conf folder to look in an additional folder in each WEB-INF for libs if it existed.

So to be able to add some way to reference WEB-INF/lib/extra in the same way as:

So something like:

Of course, this looks in the server lib, not the WAR lib. So, what kind of modification could I make here to tell JBoss to load JARs from the WEB-INF/lib/extra (or WEB-INF/extra/lib1) folder in each WAR during startup?

Or is there a better way to do this?

My main issue is that I need the JARs available at startup, but also need them available at runtime, but not located in the lib folder of the EAR, but per WAR. If I put them in WEB-INF/lib they do load at startup, but cannot be accessed at runtime as they can when loaded in the EAR/lib

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236927#4236927

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236927