[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBoss 5.0.0 Messaging Samples

vijay.jbossuser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 11 13:46:39 EDT 2009

Hello,
Could you please tell me where i can download messaging samples of JBoss Application Server 5.0.0 which has embedded JBoss Messaging 1.4.3.
I downloaded JBoss App server 5.0.0-src and browsed through
JBoss5.0\jboss-5.0.0.GA-src\messaging\src\main\org\jboss\jms\server\destination.
QueueMODefinition.java.
My goal is to write client application which communicates with JBoss Queue
and Message Driven bean to process messages in Queue using JBoss App server 5.0.0.Also I use EJB 3.0 for Message Driven Bean.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237119#4237119

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237119