[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: PortletStateHolder

FelderR do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 11 16:47:56 EDT 2009

Hi Wesley,

thanks for your quick response! Can you post the Jira or forum link of the double post?

I need to fix the problem this week as we go live next wednesday. My solution is to use a PortletFilter that removes all entries in the LRU Map:

  | public void doFilter(RenderRequest renderRequest, RenderResponse renderResponse, FilterChain chain) throws IOException, PortletException {
  |    chain.doFilter(renderRequest, rww);
  |    PortletStateHolder stateHolder = (PortletStateHolder)config.getPortletContext().getAttribute(PortletStateHolder.class.getName());
  |    stateHolder.cleanLRUMap();
  | }

Do you see any drawback when clearing the LRUMap after the Render Phase?

I'm still not clear why the state is hold across requests?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237135#4237135

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237135