[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Urgent -Please - Custom Security Manager doesn't work!

s_difranca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 12 10:50:10 EDT 2009

Hi,

sorry in advance for mya bad english!!

I have implemented my specific class to implement a JaasSecurityManager (class name is JProSecurityManager).

i have configured the following files hot indicated in many threads fo this forum:

-file conf/jboss-service.xml:

<mbean code="org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManagerService"
  |       name="jboss.security:service=JaasSecurityManager">
  |
  |       <attribute name="ServerMode">true</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="SecurityManagerClassName">org.cogest.security.JProSecurityManager</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="DefaultUnauthenticatedPrincipal">anonymous</attribute>
  |
  |        <attribute name="DefaultCacheTimeout">1800</attribute>
  |
  |       <attribute name="DefaultCacheResolution">60</attribute>
  |
  |       <attribute name="DeepCopySubjectMode">false</attribute>
  |    </mbean>

.- file deploy/security/security-jboss-beans.xml:

<bean name="JNDIBasedSecurityManagement"
  |       class="org.jboss.security.integration.JNDIBasedSecurityManagement">
  |        <property name="authenticationMgrClass">org.cogest.security.JProSecurityManager</property>
  |     </bean>

Then I copied my file ".jar" that contains the classes related to my custom SecurityManager, in the lib directory of the my jboss' configuration.

I tried to do the authentication but the log file of JBoss (even setting the log level to trace) will evice that is used only default JaasSecurityManager.

What's wrong?

Please Help me is urgent!
Thank you in advance!

anonymous wrote : anonymous wrote :