[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - How to make field-granularity-session-cache the default http

dbschofield do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 12 11:54:23 EDT 2009

Working with JBoss AS 5.1, I would like to use the field-granularity-session-cache as the server's default http session cache.  Is there a way to make JBoss default to this cache?

Also, reading the JBoss AS5 Clustering guide it says that in order to use field replication you have to annotate your classes with "@org.jboss.cache.aop.AopMarker" and precompile the code with aopc.  Does this still hold true with JBoss AS 5.1?  I would like for classes stored in session to remain portable between application server if possible..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237328#4237328

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237328