[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Put a file on jboss 4.0.2 with out bundling it in a jar,

shsharma79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 14 16:24:51 EDT 2009

"jaikiran" wrote : You can place those files in JBOSS_HOME/server/< servername>/conf folder and they will be by default made available in the classpath of the applications deployed on the server.

Thanks for your response. Yes, it will be available on the server's classpath but how would I expose this common properties file to all other servers? I want to expose the common properties as a common browsable property file. If I put it in the conf directory it can not be accessed by other servers.

Am I missing something?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237503#4237503

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237503