[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Migration from Geronimo

michel.strogoff do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 14 17:24:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm currently trying to run a web application on JBoss 5.1.

This web app is running fine on Apache Geronimo 2.1.4. I have added the jboss specific configuration files : jboss-web.xml to declare security configuration and I have added the needed realm and datasource.

This web app contains quite a lot of libraries : spring, hibernate, solr ... for about 70 Mbytes.

I get the following error when I deploy it :

ERROR [JBossContextConfig] XML error parsing: jboss.web/localhost/context.xml.default
org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBRuntimeException: Failed to create a new SAX parser
Caused by: javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException: Feature 'http://apache.org/xml/features/xinclude' is not recognized.
	at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl.newSAXParser(Unknown Source)
	at org.jboss.xb.binding.parser.sax.SaxJBossXBParser.(SaxJBossXBParser.java:92)
	... 98 more

I have not provided any context.xml file. From the messages I have read, it seems to be a kind of configuration conflict ?

How to solve this ?

Best regards,
Eric

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237509#4237509