[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Serious idle problem with Bridges on AS 5.1.0.Beta

rnicholson10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 15 10:19:47 EDT 2009

I have tested all cases and the only way to recover from these errors is to restart both boxes.

I will write a keep alive packet running from a timer and see does it fix the issue.

I have added the following to jboss-log4j.xml. Howard, should this be sufficient to see further into the "User null is NOT authenticated" error? Or do I need to trace other packages as well? Maybe security too?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237670#4237670

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237670