[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - does jbossws-metro tests works on JBAS 5.x ?

wwu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 15 12:13:12 EDT 2009

hello,

I have tried on several Jboss server (5.0.0, 5.0.1, 5.1.0). with the
latest release of jbossws-metro (3.1.1, 3.1.0), is seems that the tests have a very low success rate (less than 4%).

This is installation of jbossws-metro-3.1.0

It seems that Jboss is not able to find the Class java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/xml/ws/api/wsdl/writer/WSDLGeneratorExtension

this class belongs to jaxws-rt.jar.
After the installation of jbossws-metro-3.1.0, this jar be found in the following place :
<JBOSS_HOME>/client/jaxws-rt.jar
<JBOSS_HOME>/server/default/deployers/jbossws.deployer/jaxws-rt.jar

I tried to copy the jar from <JBOSS_HOME>/server/default/deployers/jbossws.deployer

running in verbose:class mode, I can see that the jar is loaded by the JBAS however I still get the same error message.

Does Jbossws-metro really support the 5.x trunk of Jboss as this page says
http://jbossws.jboss.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Supported_Target_Containers  ???

thank you for your time and consideration

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237702#4237702

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237702