[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - jboss-portlet.xml

ariel_red do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 15 22:09:06 EDT 2009

I get the following information about jboss-portlet.xml from the reference of jboss portal . Beware of context-path change. If the context-path change the portal may not be able to
  | find a reference on your portlets anymore. For that reason it's recommended to add the following
  | descriptor WEB-INF/jboss-portlet.xml which is not mandatory:

According to my understanding,I try to test it.So I take NewsPortlet for example.I remove the file of jboss-portlet.xml from NewsPortlet .Then I replace the context-path of portal with the context-path of testing .But when I restart the server,I also see the messages of NewsPortlet. Why? Do I misunderstand these words?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237770#4237770

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237770