[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Problem init managed beans

schlumsch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 16 09:44:10 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

i have a little big :) problem initializing the managed beans of my portlet, maybe someone could help me out. What i do is the following:

  |         <managed-bean>
  | 	                <managed-bean-name>mailPlanning</managed-bean-name>
  | 	                <managed-bean-class>com.e2e.portal.ta.beans.MailPlanningBean</managed-bean-class>
  | 	                <managed-bean-scope>request</managed-bean-scope>
  | 		</managed-bean>
  | 		<managed-bean>
  |                 <managed-bean-name>e2e</managed-bean-name>
  |                 <managed-bean-class>com.e2e.portal.ta.beans.BigBean</managed-bean-class>
  |                 <managed-bean-scope>session</managed-bean-scope>
  |
  |         </managed-bean>
  |
  |         <managed-bean>
  |                 <managed-bean-name>ctrl</managed-bean-name>
  |                 <managed-bean-class>e2e.ta.portal.ui.beans.ControllerBean</managed-bean-class>
  |                 <managed-bean-scope>session</managed-bean-scope>
  |         </managed-bean>

The result: my e2e-bean is initialized correctly cause im calling via jsf. Also ctrl works that way. Only mailPlanning isnt initialized. Only when i call by jsf it works, but thats not the way it should do.  Does someone see an error / solution?

Thanx a lot

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237929#4237929

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237929