[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - Minimum Hardware Requirements for JBossAS ?

jephperro do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 16 14:56:37 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm getting very frustrated looking for the minimum hardware requirements for JBossAS 5.

The installation guide says:
For the latest information on supported Operating System / JVM combinations and supported Database platforms, please refer to http://www.jboss.com. - but I can't find these requirements anywhere.

The best that I can find is in the installation guide:
2.1. Pre-Requisites
You must have adequate disk space to install JDK and JBoss Application Server while also allowing enough space for your applications. Before installing JBoss Application Server you must have a working installation of Java.

Can someone help me find these requirements?  I have to justify what kind of server to buy, and without documentation it will be difficult.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238027#4238027

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238027