[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM 4 CR1 AsyncActivity Unit Test fails due to FK const

joshsiaw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 16 20:49:43 EDT 2009

Thanks for your quick reply. I did search the forums and jira (sorry I didn't mention that) but wasn't sure if it was due to the same problem so I thought I'd post this specify the unit test which failed.

As far as I can tell since trying other tests(EndProcessInstanceTest, EndStateTest, etc), anything related to deleting a process instance hits this FK constraint error. I don't think its seam related since I'm not using it (and I don't really how to use it). I'm just running tests and using java classes to call the api.

Anything else I can do to help identify the problem? Deleting process definitions and instances work fine in the GWT console so I'm puzzled as to why this doesn't work. I'd assume they use the same api.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238068#4238068

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238068