[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: JBOSS Client pooling conections problem, concurrent acce

mnenchev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 17 04:21:29 EDT 2009

"PeterJ" wrote : Oh, and what tool are you using to run the tests? If you have only 50 client threads running, 50 server threads should be sufficient. Perhaps the client is not closing connections properly.

Can you tell me some other way, to test my ejbs concurrently. I.e. I have stateful beans for users. I want to test max users doing max transactions. At the moment with http client i login 100 users in different threads and for every user i send sequentially 10 transaction requests, everything is passing through tomcat, but if there is a way to do it directly with jboss i.e. no http involve here. I just want to test how much will single jboss hold on concurrent access for my application. Any testing tools?

Regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238125#4238125

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238125