[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Completely confused by client failover

chtimi2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 17 07:16:07 EDT 2009

I only get this WARN during the failover so it shouldn't be a problem.

I found a solution for my missed remote client failover: now the remaining node (which is notified of the cluster topology change) waits 10 seconds before posting the message on the LostNode topic.
It looks like i was posting the message during the failover, and that that was why the client couldn't receive it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238184#4238184

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238184